RE: [Xen-users] Xen and Windows in Fedora 7

I have found that Xen HVMs in Fedora 7 work only via VNC.
virsh dumpxml xp64 > xp64.xml
shows me <graphics type='vnc' port='-1'/> and Windows screen is available.
When I set it to <graphics type='sdl'/> virt-manager says that the console is
currently unavailable... The same situation is when I use xm create... but
domain starts sucessfully...