Re: [Xen-users] Xen boot file

To: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Xen boot file
From: James Wilson <jwilson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 10:15:22 -0500
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 08:13:35 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I think I see the problem I am using a kickstart file to install. Do i need to remove the VolGroup00 option?

bootloader --location=mbr --driveorder=xvda
clearpart --linux --drives=xvda --initlabel
part /boot --fstype ext3 --size=100 --ondisk=xvda
part pv.2 --size=0 --grow --ondisk=xvda
volgroup VolGroup00 --pesize=32768 pv.2
logvol swap --fstype swap --name=LogSwp00 --vgname=VolGroup00 --size=1984
logvol / --fstype ext3 --name=LogVol00 --vgname=VolGroup00 --size=5024