[Xen-users] domU on gfs

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] domU on gfs
From: James Wilson <jwilson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 10:27:17 -0500
Delivery-date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 08:25:30 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hey All,
I have a cluster setup and exporting gfs storage everything is working ok(as far as I know anyway). But instead of mounting the gfs storage I want the xen guest to be installed on the shared gfs storage. But with my current setup when I install the domU on the gfs storage it changes it to ext3. Is it possible this way or does the domU have to be on an ext file system?