[Xen-users] Debian 4.0, Xen 3.1.0, and VNC

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Debian 4.0, Xen 3.1.0, and VNC
From: Andrew Good <agood@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 12:37:19 +0900
Delivery-date: Sat, 09 Jun 2007 20:34:51 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello,

I did a fresh install of Debian 4.0 and installed libvncserver from
source. I then downloaded the Xen 32bit PAE SMP binary and followed the
installation instructions from
http://www.howtoforge.com/debian_etch_xen_3.1

Everything works fine with Xen, except when I use full virtualization a
vnc server never opens up. I received the following message when
installing Xen:

Checking check_libvncserver: unused, OK

I think that has something to do with my problem. Any help is greatly
appreciated!

Thanks!