Re: [Xen-users] Problems with Xen HVM image on DRBD

This looks like Xen is having big trouble with DRBD itself.

I do have quite some trouble with DRBD and Xen. Running PV-Guests just
freezes the whole system when initiating a "dd if=/dev/zero of=file..."
inside the DomU.
I didn't try your way (using the drbd devices as physical device) - I
went the way using the drbd device as normal harddisk for the Dom0 and I
created images inside the drbd Dom0-disk.
That worked fine till now.

However, I don't know, what is the exact reason for that, but maybe this
could be discussed in the dev thread as well. Maybe these issues are
fixed with 3.1 already - didn't check it till now...

In case you need a reproduceable environment, just contact me - I can
give you all needed info :D

Regards, Bigfoot29