RE: [Xen-users] Best way to convert pv to hvm?

To: "Tony Hoyle" <tmh@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Best way to convert pv to hvm?
From: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 11:12:32 +0200
Delivery-date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 02:11:10 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I know this doesn't help the actual question you have, but: Why would
you want to move from PV to HVM? It is decidedly not the "right"
direction to go in my opinion (and I have no political reason to say so,
rather the opposite, as I only do HVM development). PV is faster than
HVM, so why would you want to move to HVM?

--
mas