RE: [Xen-users] WinXP cannot partition disk

Mats, Mark,

I disabled selinux in /etc/selinux/config and all problems were gone.. the
iso works (cdrom) and windows is able to partition and format the disk.

I wonder what consequences this has on the overall security of the Xen host
though.

Anyway, I can continue installing and testing with Xen. Thank you for your
time and effort! You've been a great help.

Best regards,
Rob

On Mon, 4 Jun 2007 14:51:11 +0200, Petersson, Mats wrote