Re: [Xen-users] How to send ctrl-alt-del to a windows domU running SDL

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] How to send ctrl-alt-del to a windows domU running SDL
From: Geert Janssens <info@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 10:32:31 +0200
Delivery-date: Sat, 26 May 2007 01:30:54 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I read in another thread in this list that hvm domU's are using parts of qemu
to provide a virtual machine. Someone suggested that qemu's management
console is also available this way (it was a thread about changing DVD's
during a W2k3 install).

So you could try this:
- hit crtl-alt-2 (the two-key on top of you normal keyboard, not on the
numeric keypad)
- type this literally (without the quotes): "sendkey ctrl-alt-delete"
- hit ctrl-alt-1 to get back to the vm

In the management console, you can also type "help" to get an overview of all
commands that are available.

Hope this helps.

Geert

--