Re: [Xen-users] Need help setting up guest's networking

Hi Tim,

I've made some progress with VM networking.
My initial issue was that the forcedeth driver was not loading as it should.
Now that is fixed.
My next problem is - how to make my guest VMs recognize the second physical NIC (eth1) Ideally, I would like to have 2 network interfaces available to each guest - one for Internet and one for internal network.
The Internet part seem to work now.
I've tried your suggestion and created a second bridge.
So far I could not make it to work.
Please, let me know what information I could provide to make this work.

Best regards,

-Eugene