[Xen-users] auto domU's crashing at startup

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] auto domU's crashing at startup
From: Marc Williams <marcw@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 17:15:42 -0500
Delivery-date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 15:14:21 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm running 3.03 out of the Ubuntu Feisty i386 repositories. Installation went fine. I've got 2 domUs set to start up automatically since I placed links in /etc/xen/auto. They both crash before starting. I can see this in both of their consoles. (They get somewhere in the middle of their startup and then just stop with no errors showing).

If I then xm shutdown both of them I can start each of them manually in sequence with no problem. Everything then runs fine.

Any ideas on what I can do to get them both starting automatically?  Thanks!