RE: [Xen-users] DO Need Help, WinXP installation on Xen

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] DO Need Help, WinXP installation on Xen
From: Steve Brueckner <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 11:59:40 -0400
Delivery-date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 08:58:16 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Two things to try:

(1) If you're installing from CD, install from an iso image instead.  You
can copy your CD to an image using the dd command.

(2) During install (near the beginning), when Windows says to press F6 to
install additional drivers, hit F5 instead, select standard PC, and continue
the installation.

Steve Brueckner, ATC-NY