Re: [Xen-users] MAC address management (and a guy with poor math skils t

To: "Luke S. Crawford" <lsc@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] MAC address management (and a guy with poor math skils talks about the birthday paradox!)
From: Nico Kadel-Garcia <nkadel@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 01:13:03 +0100
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 17:10:05 -0700
Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=KssRldz/rHxOxX2XOnuvXXqX+OzhjSMgIW69KsBLvRMhe1PqoGPrNtptIEqowdwJVOWmXi0vvjjavBVyN0fygkvXXImiZ4F+bgQEJOy5RL6Wm9gd4C4TT2vjf0mIlT1eQLbv4k6FlocOdQONMpDOOoO1MFz+qiFG81MZMw76TE4=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx