RE: [Xen-users] Bad network performance between VMs in a domain.

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Bad network performance between VMs in a domain.
From: zvoice@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 15:13:16 +0400
Delivery-date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 04:13:23 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
In my next message i ll give you to your questions, but i think the problem is
when the packet comes from vif to bridge and then from bridge to another vif.
But what is strange, that packets that pass through the vif to eth0 it goes
with the maximum speed, but when this packet is to be transmitted from 1 vif to
another in one vif it happens slowly.