Re: [Xen-users] network error, even when reboot into non-Xen smp kernel

To: Robert Ficcaglia <rficcaglia@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] network error, even when reboot into non-Xen smp kernel
From: Nico Kadel-Garcia <nkadel@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2007 10:59:36 +0100
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 09 Apr 2007 02:57:05 -0700
Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=fNMMozmWcxnfwPt4HFuEVPOKUkMu3QWAILSdRtzARXSwR6+PjZrhnBa08QGu33RJnBlogY2d6WpPJepMr6qeMULfNwTkaoP3ReI1rrgCSd3tKsW+dFyScTiRj17SpuEoAbkI1x77LD26SkOCUdoLNBbLEK7N6eWi43DA48wu9xQ=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx