RE: [Xen-users] solaris

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] solaris
From: "Dan Kendall" <Dan.Kendall@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 13:54:24 +0100
Delivery-date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 05:53:00 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The opensolaris site provides an image for a domU, I'm not sure if its up to
what you're after but I got this to run from a CentOS4.4 dom0 without too much
pain.

http://www.opensolaris.org/os/community/xen/How-To-8-15-06/install/AugDomUs/

Cheers,
Dan

[apologies to phil - I originally replied just to him so you'll get this twice
:( Damn you Outlook!]