Re: [Xen-users] Cluster xen servers with san storage

To: "Carl Caum" <sleepkreep@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Cluster xen servers with san storage
From: "Tijl Van den Broeck" <subspawn@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 11:41:03 +0200
Delivery-date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 02:40:00 -0700
Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=MI1J1AEmQ8G0ayHqTTO0EukA0z3Qan02gcfnvZBHMRThsASv6udmRlWIdnK47a+rk8i5LSQMesrYlKOhifIrq/7dCc7eMZSp+ZUPmTY+ELBxVm+sJXQDwiMq+R572lPNbZiZqb7tc5HJb6+c0zI6wsDMXjrluiawwsx758kOCw4=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
For the answers I start from the point of view of hearbeat 2
(www.linux-ha.org). I do not know about commercial cluster products
supporting Xen. Crossposting this to linux-ha mailing list as they can
correct me on possible mistakes :-)