Re: [Xen-users] Xen and SAN : snapshot XOR live-migration ?

Check CLVM, it is cluster-aware.

Do you mean that with cLVM you can resize a volume on the fly without having to shut down every attached domUs (assuming the file system does support that

Yes, but you need some kind of cluster framework for it to work.

 -- which is the case for some like XFS if I understood)?

AFAIK, XFS does not support shrinking.

I'm actually interested on that topic because we are about to get a SAN for our servers.

Good luck!