[Xen-users] xm migrate and cleanup

To: "Xen list" <Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] xm migrate and cleanup
From: "trilok nuwal" <tc.nuwal@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 12:38:16 +0530
Delivery-date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 00:07:21 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Xen Users,

I am facing one problem, I am trying to migrate a domain from one xen machine to another. Most of the time it works fine.
But some times, it fails to migrate the domain. Beacuse of some internal problem ( Might be configuration issue) . Then i have to kill the migratation request. This is fine in the souce host but on other host when i try any xm command then it just hang. That might be because of the " In between killing of the migarting domain" . It might left some shared information un cleaned what i guesses.

So I want to know that what should i do, if i kill the migartion in between. Any cleanup method . Because it is not affordable to reboot the second machine every tome if this happens, thats wht i m doing rightnow.

If any clean up method ??

Thanks in advance.
Trilok