Re: [Xen-users] DOM0 networking - dead to the outside world

To: jez <jez@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] DOM0 networking - dead to the outside world
From: Alan Pearson <alandpearson@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 18:50:08 +0100
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 10:49:02 -0700
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Spam-Checker-Version:X-Spam-Level:X-Spam-Status:Received:In-Reply-To:References:Mime-Version:Content-Type:Message-Id:Cc:Content-Transfer-Encoding:From:Subject:Date:To:X-Mailer; b=GuMYW/526PrXY2E/ZWE4ET7smqYDMkfeRiIHaj85DrbzsPIRq3yJxDEKC7vvQV3Sz5efY8KDA5rt2nWpQELEcJHDTlLRG3v0YrFV7mV3KDOPd6ytLwBDvU5p9kdOIEHIsBZYI2/er3YiqvK6zH34hcSAovCAoi2AyCi4ZM2TffU= ;
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx