Re: [Xen-users] Error 22 - dom0 crash on domU start

To: Cesar Veiga <cveiga@xxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Error 22 - dom0 crash on domU start
From: p <p@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 15:31:56 +0000
Delivery-date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 08:31:04 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Somehow I found a solution, but I think it didn't solve the original problem.

Solution:

I used the xen-hypervisor and the xen-util out of the Ubuntu repositories instead of compile my own. In addition to this I didn't used the xensource source code any more, but instead the one (again) out of Ubuntu repos.

Using the same .config, this time there wasn't a problem at all...

Question:

I realized the xensource source uses the 2.6.16.33 linux kernel and the Ubuntu one is a 2.6.17.11. Is this a possible reason for the error or is it perhaps an Edgy problem in general (Does anyone uses the current xensource source on an Edgy system)?