[Xen-users] question about xm mem-set

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] question about xm mem-set
From: tgh <tianguanhua@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 11:49:42 +0800
Delivery-date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 20:48:44 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi
I use xen-3.0.3 ,and when I try to xm mem-set domU ,it does not work as
I expected

I boot up the domU with the config file mem=256
then I xm mem-set domU 128 ,and it works well ,
that is, xm list shows domU's mem =128 and in the domU,/proc/meminfo is 128M

but when I xm mem-set domU 512, it does not work well
though the xm list shows domU's mem =512 , but in the domU
,/proc/meminfo is 256M ,not 512M

does xm mem-set can not expand domU's memsize beyond its boot-size? or
what should I do ?

could you help me
Thanks in advance