[Xen-users] Windows 2003 freezing?

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] Windows 2003 freezing?
From: "Ian Tobin" <itobin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 17:26:14 -0000
Delivery-date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 10:25:36 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

I hope someone can help as this is driving us mad.

We have installed a few windows 2003 domUs fine.  The problem is if left running for a certain amount of time the Win2003 domUs ranomly stop responding to pings.

When connected to via VNC the server starts responding immediately to pings again.  Ive checked the logs, nothing.  Ive also increased to dom0 to 384MB ram (which gets fully used) and still get the random disconnects.

So in short the domUs aren’t crashing, just seem to lose connectivity, like its paused.

Xm list doesn’t show anything either.

Can anyone advise?

Thanks

Ian