Re: [Xen-users] graphic card on domU

To: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] graphic card on domU
From: Abe <lynchbay@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 12:16:34 +0200
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 03:15:40 -0700
Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=bl5v039jOnnCc/kZwv6BK7/yhZpdORlJROoekV9i3tSOcd7PNw3OfHCKp0RHo+ydy8/QwbRqVXTu0dicBnkFQL3d32iFJJ2DBf7lHp3ThDd7gdlxE1B40B1c3KY9bxnl7ipZDIR519sW7ZGItq2Ux9yXVBFP1S13qRVi35F63G4=