Re: [Xen-users] kexec for XEN

sda7 is my correct partition.
these are the modules iam using.

INITRD_MODULES="ata_piix processor thermal fan jbd ext3 edd  uhci_hcd ehci_hcd
usbhid usbcore"

DOMU_INITRD_MODULES="xennet xenblk"

But after giving mkinitrd it is showing as below

cannot find dependecies for edd
cannot find dependecies for xennet
cannot find dependecies for xenblk

Are you sure those are compiled as modules? (find /lib/modules -name "xennet*"). I'm quite sure they are compiled into the kernel in the unstable release (not as a module).
You can also look for that in the kernel .config file in your source-tree.

Do you have access to the guests fstab? Make sure sda7 is the GUESTs root directory. If it is, try to put
extra=' root=/dev/sda7'
into your config file. I'm pretty sure though that sda7 is not the GUESTs root device.

Regards
Dominik