[Xen-users] How can I get the HBA and disk devices info out-of-band?

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] How can I get the HBA and disk devices info out-of-band?
From: "Ashit Kumar" <Ashit_Kumar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 17:36:26 +0530
Delivery-date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 04:15:31 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,
We know that the  Command Line Interfaces (CLIs) for configuring and managing Emulex and QLogic Fibre Channel HBAs are included in the XenServer Host.

Now suppose I want to configure and manage these HBAs out-of-band, say from some other virtualized or non-virtualized host.

Is it possible ? If yes, then how?
Thanks and regards
Ashit