Re: [Xen-users] Bonding – dom0 or dom1 ? and why is vif1.1 missing in Do

To: "Ian Brown" <ianbrn@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Bonding – dom0 or dom1 ? and why is vif1.1 missing in DomU?
From: "Jerry Amundson" <jamundso@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 11:13:45 -0600
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Fri, 09 Mar 2007 09:13:00 -0800
Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=T+om4WZHXFYwQ6LXoD+u/5sztqDFPrmMIJCyZgYtiZWw17NacHCDYFaFIwevKEeB5TkLI0zc9Rc3sCDgssOz8hKxbpkyl+aWpmEFGnOyiPNhIR76rDqJaK3P3p3jf30tXe5yJOm9isAViDRM3XhKjjP27u4dC8wE7sWc35/AaZE=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I haven't looked closely at your questions yet, but I did happen
across this nice little Xen/bonding how-to from Dell. Might guide you
further.

jerry