[Xen-users] Effect of installing Xen on VT enabled machine

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] Effect of installing Xen on VT enabled machine
From: "Praveen Kushwaha" <praveen.kushwaha@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 17:36:40 +0530
Delivery-date: Wed, 07 Mar 2007 01:30:34 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

           I have a  VT enabled machine on which windows xp has been installed. Now I want to install xen on this VT enabled machine on which windows xp is already.

           Is there will be any effect on windows xp after installing xen on it. If there will be any effect what will be those. If anyone will have any information please reply, it will be grate for me.

Thanks,

Praveen Kushwaha