[Xen-users] Fedora Core 6 dom0 with a win 2003 server domU; unkown PCI d

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Fedora Core 6 dom0 with a win 2003 server domU; unkown PCI device
From: Frank Medal <frodemed@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 16:54:44 +0100
Delivery-date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 01:46:29 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello,

I've got xen installed on a box running Fedora Core 6. In addition
I'm running a Windows 2003 server as a domU. Everything work fine
and I am quite satisfied with the setup. However, in win 2003's
device manager there is a unknown PCI device that I not able to
find a suitable driver for. Windows update can't find one either.

Is there a way to find what kind of device this is? Searching through
the log files didn't give me any clues. I also tried to disable the
sound emulatioy, but the unknown PCI device was still present.

Additional info:
mem=1024M
cpu=any
disk=loop-images