Re: [Xen-users] SWAP on domUs is not mounted.

Tom Brown wrote:
- domU disk config:
disk=['phy:/dev/vm_vg/monit1_root,hda1,w',
     'phy:/dev/vm_vg/monit1_swap,hda2,w']

you've exported hda1 and hda2

- !!!! domU does not have /dev/hda1 /dev/hda2 in /dev directory

Some other commands on domU (monit1):
/etc/fstab
/dev/sda1       /       ext3    defaults        1       2
/dev/sda2       none    swap    sw      0       0

... and told it to look for sda1 and sda2

(sda does not match hda)

pick one, I don't think it matters which.

try swapon /dev/hda2 and see if _that_ works :)

then again it may fail due to the missing /dev/hda2 file.

-Tom

Sorry, That was just typo. I have both /dev/hda.

I was trying hda and even sda. Both do not work. It is strength that
domUs do not have it in /dev.

Thanks for another advice.