Re: [Xen-users] performance and ressource monitoring and statistics

To: Henning Sprang <henning_sprang@xxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] performance and ressource monitoring and statistics
From: Alex Iribarren <alex.iribarren.lists@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 14:24:09 +0100
Delivery-date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 05:23:34 -0800
Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject:references:in-reply-to:x-enigmail-version:openpgp:content-type; b=nHRQObCZ0a4Z5c6J4X0kCAgk6BnBXGyz3PzyWs7gFNosNFVxK5MctuuLv6H34qK7O+pOieVYTrsvLgYc4Vi15GbahGDOJVmc715E5oX8oYvtq73YrOADF4TtJ+TZDs0RgCvxHV9Tet1tC9RKUNWAcLOrQggh4TK2ByidblZHb90=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

I'm starting to look into monitoring the dom0 for the same reasons as
you. Have you discovered/developed anything interesting since writing
this email?

Cheers,
Alex