RE: [Xen-users] how to make usb drive work with domU ?

To: "anant" <ANigam@xxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] how to make usb drive work with domU ?
From: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 16:04:01 +0100
Delivery-date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 07:04:25 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You can CERTAINLY (as I've mentioned before) use USB-drives from
Windows, but they won't appear as a USB device from Windows itself, they
will appear like a hard-drive. If you actually want USB functionality
(as in the ability to plug things in and unplug again without suing
"tricks", then you will need USB-device-handling within Xen, which I
think is the point of bugzilla 906).

> And this BUGZILLA 906 bug is showing different topics if you

You can't google just for bugzilla 906 or at least not to find just one
bug... That's like googling for "17 High Street" without specifying a
town - you'll find one in just about every town in England. Xen Bugzilla
is on http://bugzilla.xensource.com/bugzilla/index.cgi

--
Mats