Re: [Xen-users] Extending console via www in Xen 3.x

To: tim.post@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Extending console via www in Xen 3.x
From: "Henning Sprang" <henning_sprang@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 13:42:19 +0100
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 04:41:57 -0800
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=iQuOXnx5eVlCdLzQmLVvIR5pHChFwjI7sFnreFfMrYF6+GhwSvoqW93lA+quT659PsXBA8HmgbWLf0tm7TY5wS2trmH+D913vxj3j8jDtYhrEP1EtfaTVF8l14S/QMHlgZa4Co6RjF+jfNEV95JH5b7H5hTvkDnRmDlFa7XkzSk=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx