Re: [Xen-users] WinXP guest install stuck

To: arik <arik.goldfeld@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] WinXP guest install stuck
From: "Eric Benton" <benton71@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 18:58:07 +0200
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 09:01:16 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Please check the logs (/var/log/xen) and 'xm dmesg'... you'll might
try to increase the error level (can be found at console.c) and
recompile :)

Send the logs to the list, it might be

On 2/12/07, arik <arik.goldfeld@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello, I am trying to install WinXP guest on FC6 x86_64 platform running on
Core 2 Duo box, and it stucks after reboot. Namely, the Windows install
works OK until reboot, then the virtual host reboots and does not come back.
I re-create it with xm create ; it comes up again and enters Insalling
Devices stage, then stucks in the middle. The xm list shows the domain is in
blocked state. Could anybody help? Thanks in advance.