Re: [Xen-users] centos jailtime image -- no network

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] centos jailtime image -- no network
From: "Jerry Amundson" <jamundso@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 22:04:28 -0600
Delivery-date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 20:04:17 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
A little post-mortem on this, from my perspective anyway... I took a
freshly installed linux box, added the RHEL 4.4 Xen 3.4.0.1 rpm from
Xensource to make dom0, and booted into the jailtime image with the
same kernel. It came up on the network without me even touching it.