Re: [Xen-users] XEN future....? RESEARCH :- Do participate.....

To: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] XEN future....? RESEARCH :- Do participate.....
From: "Henning Sprang" <henning_sprang@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 17:59:24 +0100
Cc: anant <ANigam@xxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 08:59:12 -0800
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=blYUpK1AD6dRX5bYxZ4vxoxEVLTHAhIEmRE3uc9gJoJxP4xQ5KBMdjdrIa/HAq9jlpdJz1zecWxxooVkczNJJB/7VKUZaoC+HsSHzQLG95IozUTj50R6rJgPxjQrxPSjdke886YcJVDUHWCzSd2E7QMVESIe5E+Zk1dkftg6VVA=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx