[Xen-users] dual core/dual proc

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] dual core/dual proc
From: Jon Reynolds <jonr@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2007 20:19:33 -0900
Delivery-date: Tue, 06 Feb 2007 21:20:45 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Is anybody running dual processors with dual cores that works with Xen? I have been trying to find such a board and have had no luck in finding a definite answer. If anyone is doing this, can you tell me what procs and what board you are using?

Thanks for any help,

Jon