[Xen-users] hvmloader not fbuilt as part of Xen

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] hvmloader not fbuilt as part of Xen
From: pak333@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 19:31:37 +0000
Delivery-date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 11:32:53 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,
I have 3.0.4-1 testing downloaded a week ago.

I have enabled VT in the bios and rebuilt xen, but for some reason hvmloader does not get compiled and built.

Under xen/tools/firmware I see hvmloader and when I try and do a make it complains of

Install dev86 package to build firmware!
         (http://www.cix.co.uk/~mayday)

Why is the hvmloader not built as part of Xen. I am using x86_64bit.

Can someone help me to fix this problem. Appreciate any help in advance.

Thanks
Prabha