Re: [Xen-users] [Iscsitarget-devel] tracking down cause of filesystem co

To: "Steve Wray" <steve.wray@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] [Iscsitarget-devel] tracking down cause of filesystem corruption
From: "Jerry Amundson" <jamundso@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 20:34:19 -0600
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 18:34:16 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(a rare occasion where I top-post... :-)

I'm not familiar with open-iscsi, but how does it determine between
lun's 0 and 2? Could you be swapping to the filesystem?

Beyond that, more is needed.. fstab from domU, and it's xen config from dom0.
Target recommendations I've seen include:
       InitialR2T              No
       ImmediateData           Yes
       MaxRecvDataSegmentLength 262144

YMMV,