[Xen-users] Anyone done this before? Netbsd on Debian

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] Anyone done this before? Netbsd on Debian
From: "grg lmb" <grelamen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 09:32:29 -0500 (EST)
Delivery-date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 06:33:29 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Setup with Netbsd domU on Debian Sarge Dom0 fails with
error 2: non-PAE kernel on PAE host.

At this point I am seeking help from someone whom have done this before as I have been through the posts and I see a few "theories" on how to do this. Dirk in the post below claimed to have successfully done this... is there any one else and can you please post instructions for the benefit of the community so that in one years time someone else does not ask for this.

NetBSD-domU on debian-dom0? - RESOLVED
http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-users/2006-02/msg00245.html

Please Assist,

Grel

Free Movies 100's of Free Feature Length Films - Meet Friends, Watch Movies & Win!