Re: [Xen-users] HVM Disk performance

To: "Karl Stevens" <karl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] HVM Disk performance
From: "Henning Sprang" <henning_sprang@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 15:31:45 +0100
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 06:31:48 -0800
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=c9er3zZop3vstiyoETWwvtb15E7PykO9W72VvQSZ0AzJA3MJS54YN52PBztoPxNU0lAVhkWbD7i6BZa7ptE7Sh4z6CeeqYXXghLDDqIuqaoIeaB5OFy+b4g601zGeruOdYoc9TAAj0RLxEljjUKQeNZbRsrOHl1xn2Ub045khhM=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx