Re: [Xen-users] SuSE 10.2 and a working domU configuration

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] SuSE 10.2 and a working domU configuration
From: Tom Miller <madprogextrodinr@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 13:07:10 -0500
Delivery-date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 10:07:08 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Kevin Blackwell wrote:
Hello everyone.

1st, is anyone running SuSE 10.2 w/ Xen and have a domU running?
Yes.

If you could send me a copy, I would appreciate it. I have the domU running and I can log in and it on the network, but it seem very unstable. And if I launch YaST and try to change the install sources or add a package, it gets frozen on checking the repositories.
Not having any problem like this, but having some problems.

2nd, I'm trying to get together a group that is running Xen successfully on SuSE. The doc's I've seen have been all over the place and I would like to try to nail down a proper faq.

I have been updating the Wiki with information when I can.

http://en.opensuse.org/An_Introduction_to_Virtualization

Thanks community

Kevin