Re: [Xen-users] Vnc is only hvm?

To: "İsmet Sönmez" <isonmez@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Vnc is only hvm?
From: "Henning Sprang" <henning_sprang@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 03:25:53 +0100
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 18:25:34 -0800
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=lG4b3QxH4WWZaklZdnGjbGRxmMK9uzo0822hwz5NhARY+22ahqoOKbs1lkfci28vHzBFPKOs4sP1TMaxf/mkrpoDbmnfLI6tA6YZrpPgRrbzvW5sLOdJYV2sQoKd8XfMNHkzI6OWYL+C4jqUPW/qxCMn8zEmEEfSW8dPhsM+xwc=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx