Re: [Xen-users] Does SuSE enterprise version include XEN with in its ins

Actually i tried with a SuSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 10 i386,
But there is no option to select xen/virtualization from its software list.
I am bit new here, is SLES and SLED are different disto. Should i try it
with SLES then ?
Thanks