Re: [Xen-users] Xen and Suse 10.2

> Anyone know of a good faq for using the yast tool for creating VM's. I've
> seen a ton, but they're all over the place. Looking for a standard. Also a
> faq for SuSE doing it from the command line. I've tried to create a couple
> of partitions for the VM's but I seem to be doing something wrong.

What exactly are you trying to do?  e.g. Install PV or HVM guests?  SuSE
running on SuSE?

Nb.  For an HVM install of openSuSE 10.2 from the DVD iso (with a Centos 4.4
dom0) I found it was necessary to specify "nosmp" on the command line, or the
kernel boot hung.

Cheers,
Mark

Dave: Skateboards have wheels.