Re: [Xen-users] FC3 domU using Xen 3.0

To: AndreGround <andreground@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] FC3 domU using Xen 3.0
From: "Henning Sprang" <henning_sprang@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 20:14:31 +0100
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 11:14:09 -0800
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=Fm/PY+TFOdD3xyucQw5DgoDTnRZnibtOzpAXxictsumcGXYKqBmbWkWBCGguko18+x0Udl68vOYESNeBWj2bnVpJIo2QZNHXkoBt6EwBUWstidsgtWZJNHFAoLwuY6YiubmZhR20Iq1Z4kflkLZ3bE6HZ6utwfD6aD4vH4IlNrs=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx