Re: [Xen-users] Xen 3.0 Questions

To: "Matthew Wolff" <wolffm2002@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Xen 3.0 Questions
From: "Henning Sprang" <henning_sprang@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 16:24:31 +0100
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 07:24:19 -0800
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=TDZsCi3g7fk9yAgxl8kBTu88HwwaItmo5jPOqkCgfCEf99Hh5VzSr9KnMTxYmHA+FSyc6jMAGSe+c7UWLlnPoLdUEpZtFrZtZiDSH7NEs52gN7Z24dNJ0AZB40agoZRFKTvh1C9JtdLzDLveXBE+gFkaXpQT3z7YBRV+E645xvE=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx