Re: [Xen-users] iptables in dom0 with bridge: no more outbound connectio

Quoting Jerry Amundson <jamundso@xxxxxxxxx>:
Peter Fokkinga wrote:
[iptables drops outgoing traffic when xend is running]
I get the feeling iptables does not remember its state, so my rule
  iptables -A INPUT -m state --state ESTABLISHED,RELATED -j ACCEPT
has no effect. Kernel modules xt_state and ip_conntrack are loaded.

Depends on your distro. Redhat for example,
"service iptables save" (overwriting /etc/sysconfig/iptables).

I did not mean "remember" in the sense of "between reboots", but more
like that iptables does not register the outgoing packet. So when the
first "response" packet comes back and enters the INPUT rule it is
seen as a NEW packet instead of ESTABLISHED or RELATED and therefore
dropped.

Distro I'm using is Ubuntu 6.06 btw.

Peter