Re: [Xen-users] Could not enable shadow paging for domain?

On Mon, 18 Dec 2006 15:19:52 +0100
"Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> On the Xen-line in grub.conf (something like "kernel .../xen.gz ... ")
> you add "dom0_mem=size". Size is by default in kilobytes, but you can
> add "M" or "G" to make it megabytes or kilobytes (not sure if "b" makes
> it bytes, but I'm sure M is what you want anyways).
>
> So dom0_mem=256M should work well (that's what I use!).

That did indeed seem to solver the problem. The system was up all day
with that today, and did lots of xm create/destroy kind of activity
and never once got the memory errors I was seeing before. I may yet
learn enough to get this machine in production come January :-).

Thanks for the new bit of info to add to my list.