show me ifconfig result (Re: [Xen-users] Dom0 network problem)

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: show me ifconfig result (Re: [Xen-users] Dom0 network problem)
From: "Matt Richardson" <shortpath@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 14:56:56 -0800
Delivery-date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 14:57:18 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sorry for breaking the thread, I subscribed after seeing this post in
the archives.

After spending some time trying to figure out why dom0 didn't have any
connectivity and then realizing that eth0 settings were not being
copied to peth0, xenbr0, and vif0.0, I found the original post.  I
haven't made any headway on it yet, but I did come across the bug
report here:

Sorry I'm not posting a solution, but at least there are maintainers
aware of the situation.

--
Matt