[Xen-users] Is it because of RAM ? pls help:::Guest Install Error

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Is it because of RAM ? pls help:::Guest Install Error
From: anant <ANigam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 05:09:41 -0800 (PST)
Delivery-date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 05:09:45 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi all
I have got a fully virtualized system with FC6 along with XEN 3.0.3, now i
am trying to install guest OS on top of XEN but when i start the install of
guest OS(win xp or SeSU Linux) through virtual machine manager, it gives out
Guest Install Error i.e. Error: VirDomainCreateLinux()failed
I really dont know about the reason but i read it somewhere that it could be
a problem due to RAM.
I am attaching the info of my physical and logical volume pls check if i
dont have the required memory for the install. I am bit new to FC6 and XEN
so i am not getting my head arround this issue.....
....physical Volume

PV Name             /dev/hda2
VG Name             VolGroup00
PV Size             74.41 gb /not usable 0
Allocatable         Yes
PE Size (KByte)     32768
Total PE            2381
Free PE             1
Allocated PE         2380
PV UUID             g58hs3-8QnD-MLRX-3mIq-1Kxw-luhQ-AToLbX

Logical Volume

LV Name              /dev/VolGroup00/LogVol00
VG Name              VolGroup00
LV UUID              qX6Aww-1RJo-f1Ws-LHQL-XIp6-lCLi-YBfhsJ
LV write Access       read/write
LV Status            available
# open               1
LV Size              73.44 GB
Current LE           2350
Segments             1
Allocation           inherit
Read ahead sectors   0
Block device         263:0

Logical Volume

LV Name              /dev/VolGroup00/LogVol01
VG Name              VolGroup00
LV UUID              WwbLYG-78b1-j3xK-BpsU-MGSl0upiV-Kx0jPM
lv Write Access      read/write
LV Status            available
# open               1
LV Size              960.00 MB